Chinese Speaking QA Tester
We are looking for an experienced QA Tester, fluent in Chinese, both written and verbal, and with excellent written and spoken English to support the Production team in ensuring the quality of the game in that territory.
- Ensure the English language content of our game, both written and spoken has been accurately translated into Chinese.
- Ensure the translation from English to Chinese is accurate and the terminology used is right whilst looking for written grammatical or spelling mistakes that appear in the game.
- Assist Production with some localisation task.
- To find game bugs, knowing how to find even the most deeply buried ones, writing them up clearly and reporting them accurately and efficiently.
- Proven experience of testing games.
- Good awareness and understanding of the gaming culture in China.
- Excellent, clear and concise communication skills, written and verbal, in both Chinese and English.
- Excellent attention to detail to spot errors in translation of English to Chinese in both written and verbal content.
- Familiarity with bug databases and workflows.
- Very proactive and able to identify potential issues and will deal with them before they become a problem.
- To work with minimal supervision and able to drive yourself to meet deadlines.
- A team player who is keen to get involved in a variety of tasks to help out where they can.
This role is for a fixed term period and will be full-time for the duration of the contract. Please also be aware that we are unable to offer visa assistance and you must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this opportunity.