We are looking for an experienced team administrator who gets a buzz from creating a great team environment and being key to the smooth running of an office. The work is really varied and sometimes challenging but is great for someone who is happy to turn their hand to many things to ensure the “job gets done”.
- Provide broad range of day to day general admin support to the Studio team.
- Some PA duties for the Studio Directors, including diary management.
- Greeting and supporting visitors to the Studio.
- Booking travel.
- Supporting the Facilities Manager to maintain a great Studio environment.
- Arranging social events and helping to create a fun and friendly place to work.
- A very flexible approach and positive attitude.
- Looks for opportunities to support or make improvement and contribute.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to adapt and make changes, often at short notice.
- Proven experience of working in a discrete manner with an understanding of managing confidential and personal matters.
- Can work independently to get things done.
- Good numeracy, literacy and IT skills.