As a software engineer at Hello Games, you’ll play a key role in developing innovative, meaningful and technically exciting games enjoyed by a diverse audience of millions. We’re always looking for great engineers to join our team and help us build something new and surprising.
You should have familiarity with all phases of game development, be self-directed, and enjoy the craft of making games.
- Management and implementation of additional features to CI build systems.
- Detailed knowledge of source control, merging branches.
- Managing and optimising distributed build systems.
- Keeping build process working smoothly.
- Efficient communication of build issues to team.
- Management of code compilation across multiple platforms.
- Adding time saving features to in game editor and custom engine.
- Implementing/improving artist tools, plugins, asset pipeline.
- Setting up and maintaining build hardware
- 4+ years of professional build engineer experience, in C++ or a similar language.
- Experience of deployment over multiple platforms
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct, and drive work to completion.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work closely with a team of peers.
- This is a senior role, requiring prior industry experience.