As a software engineer at Hello Games, you’ll play a key role in developing innovative, meaningful and technically exciting games enjoyed by a diverse audience of millions. We’re always looking for great engineers to join our team and help us build something new and surprising.
You should have familiarity with all phases of game development, be self-directed, and enjoy the craft of making games. Whether you’re a graphics or physics expert, a gameplay or networking specialist, or just an all-around great engineer, there are ways to have a huge impact.
- Driving the design and iteration of new features through world class programming.
- Contribute to a humble, empathetic and ambitious development team.
- Drive the design and iteration of new features and games, making good use of feedback from those around you.
- Work well with others, be self-directed, and prioritise your own workload.
- Strong software engineering skills.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience, in C++ or a similar language.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct, and drive work to completion.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work closely with a team of peers.
- This is a senior role, requiring prior industry experience.