As a software engineer at Hello Games, you’ll play a key role in developing innovative, meaningful and technically exciting games enjoyed by a diverse audience of millions. We’re always looking for great engineers to join our team and help us build something new and surprising.
You should have familiarity with all phases of game development, be self-directed, and enjoy the craft of making games.
- Leveraging deep technical knowledge to optimise, maintain and develop core areas of our bespoke engine.
- Contribute to a humble, empathetic and ambitious development team.
- Drive the design and iteration of new features and games, making good use of feedback from those around you.
- Work well with others, be self-directed, and prioritise your own workload.
- Deep understanding of optimisation and low-level engineering.
- Strong software engineering skills.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience, in C++ or a similar language.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct, and drive work to completion.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work closely with a team of peers.
- This is a senior role, requiring prior industry experience.