As a junior artist at Hello Games you will have a great opportunity to develop your artistic skills and experience rapidly as you work in a generalist role with a close knit development team.
- To be that all round artist you know you are, turning your hands to many things from concepts to modelling, characters to environments.
- Create beautiful and impactful 3D art.
- Work collaborative with the art team to maintain art style and standards.
- Work well with others.
- Be self-directed and prioritise workload.
- Drive quality and innovation within our games.
- Great grades from an art degree.
- A great portfolio of 2D and 3D work that demonstrates a range of styles.
- Experience of Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush and Substance Designer/Substance Painter and some proficiency of using these, or similar software.