Graduate / Junior Programmer
Joining Hello Games as a graduate means you get stuck in with the team making code for our games from day one. You will be surrounded by an experienced multi-discipline team and will get to contribute to and learn from the whole team.
- Create and implement features into the game.
- Create high quality code.
- To learn about all aspects of game development and process at Hello Games.
- To work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team to resolve problems and contribute to the game.
- To take ownership for quality and hitting deadlines.
- Great grades from a computer science degree, or a similar degree.
- A strong math background, comfortable with 3D math, vector and matrix math. You will probably have at least A-Level math.
- You have a good understanding of C++ and for fun you probably write games in C++ in your spare time.
- Have some amazing demos of things you’ve been working on to show us.
- You have good communication skills to work across a multidiscipline team.
Apply HERE with your CV and links to your work.